Thursday, September 4, 2008

An exciting day for me

Good morning!

Today is an exciting day for me. My husband and I have decided to take off for a long weekend. Our first together in a long time. I've arranged for two sitters for the weekend. I'm packing up today and that pre-vacation excitement has kicked in!

My plans are to find a pool, grab my newest book (you'll find the title in my list), pray for some sunshine and do absolutely nothing all weekend! I want to be wined and dined. I want to shop and spend the money I earned last weekend at my yard sale. It will be so nice to spend some "adult" time with my husband too.

Having a baby back in the house sure does change your life. Some of the things you did with your own children come rushing back. Then you encounter things that you just don't have a clue how to go about doing - although you've done it before. And then you face things that you've never dreamed would happen. Such as being so tired from dealing with a rambunctious toddler. Sleeplesss nights - the baby's and your own. Being up in age and rasing a little one is difficult.

But as the title of my blog says...she's also our late blessing. Who would have known how full a heart could become from little smiles & sweet, sticky kisses?

No comments: